Monday, January 17, 2011

Juice Box


Today I worked on getting the electical panel installed in a corner cabinet. This is one of the key parts that need to be done so I can lay out the rest of the electrical.





You can see in the picture I have ran the 50 amp cord up to the box and ran then other end out to the left rear of the bus. My plan is to use a 50 amp extenstion cord and hook to shore power.


This is also where I will put the inverter and converter.


Last week I also scored a new seat for $43 off the local classified ads. The seat is in good shape and I was able to connect it to the base of the original seat. The steel is a little weak and bent so I will need to beef it up a bit but it is quite an improvement from what I had. After riding in the stock seat it felt like someone took a 2X4 to my backside for a couple days.

1 comment:

  1. Love the cabinets!! If you have to drive very far, you'll be glad for a great seat!! ;) I get so excited coming to your page and seeing new posts you'd think I was going on a trip with you guys! lol Thanks for making us all part of your grand adventure. :)

    ReplyDelete