Sunday, May 26, 2013

New Guages

It has been awhile since I updated the blog so I thought I would show some of my progress and some pictures. We have been camping all over in the Bus and just love it!
 Here are two of the new gauges that I added last year. These have worked out great and given some peace of mind to what is going on in the engine.

On the right side of the Cummins engine is a threaded plug that I used for the temperature probe. I did have to remove the alternator, but that was the toughest part of the install.
Here is a view looking up from the ground. This where I installed the exhaust Temperature probe. You will notice my first attempt of getting the probe directly in the middle of the exhaust manifold, this was a fail... There is a rib that runs right down the middle and I was able to hit is dead on.

There are more to come shortly...

No comments:

Post a Comment