This is the journey of our school bus conversion to a motor home
Sunday, July 10, 2011
I have made some headway this past few weeks on the bus. Deciding what to do next has been tough but I made the decision I would really like to get the outside finished up as much as possible.
We first painted the middle rib red and immediately knew it needed another stripe, so one more red stripe was put into play.
My next door neighbor Mel, who so kindly shares her driveway with me, made me some drapes. I must say that the quality of these curtains are beyond compare.
I also found some window screens at Lowe's and Wal Mart that fit the windows. At less then $5 a piece you just can't go wrong.
We are going camping in two weeks so I have turned my attention to the bunk beds. I chose to "over build" these bunks. I am using 1/4" steel and they weigh about 150 lbs. Each one will hold just about any adult and any kid I know!