Friday, March 18, 2011


Since my last update I have working on getting the windows finished up. Last Saturday I removed all of the windows and window skins on the right side and cleaned all the 20 year old caulking, let me tell you that stuff does not just fall off. This took a ton of time but now that it is sealed up right I won't have to deal with it ever again.
This took almost a full Saturday.

The next job was to convert the red and amber flashing lights to flood lights that can be used when parking at night or loading and unloading.
First I removed all the flashing light wiring and used two Hella switches that will match the switch for the front auxiliary lights.
Also wanted to set up the rear camera that will be run through the stereo and add the new LED marker lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment